Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday 30th April

Once again I played nursemaid to the lady. I found the best thing for me to do when shes not well is to keep her feet warm. Thing is those wiggly toes sometimes gets the better of me and I have to give the occasional nibble ... just so she knows this niceness isn't a permanent thing. I even let her pick me up and cuddle me. Ok so I purred a bit and fell asleep while she stroked my face. It was warm ... it was cosy, shes all soft and squishy which makes it really comfy. Maybe I held onto her hand while she gave me scratched under the chin, if it makes her happy when shes all sneezy and wheezy, then I guess Im doing my job. I'll save redecorating the bedroom with tissues for when shes better. She must have been feeling better in the night time, cos she got the wiggly glove and we had some good play. I really got air when I jumped at her hand. She laughed at me .... so she was happy. Oops its bed time ... time to get more cuddles ... I mean time to stalk her feet in bed.

6 comments:

Tybalt said...

I think you are taking care of your lady very well. ;) Being paid in good skritches isn't too bad, is it?

Mr. Echo said...

Good job Simba! We gots to take care of our food ladeys and makin em laff is just a fringe bennafit.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Bed Mice are mice the hide under the covers and they are the biggest and juiciest of all the mice. You keep right on stalking those bed mice...maybe you will catch on one day!

Daisy said...

Simba, I think you are doing a good job being a nurse-kitty.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Simba, you is a furry good nursey!!!

Ana said...

Sounds like you are a great nurse! And salary paid in snuggles and treats is not bad!