Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday 16th April 2008

I am still getting used to my new home and the lady. I torment her with my eating habits. I am still a little kitty so I like milk ... not any milk will do, only the good pet milk. And I am a little particular about the food I eat. I am taking delight in not eating things she puts in front of me and wanting other things.

I love all my toys. Mousies and balls and bobbing things on string ... but you know what my favourite toy is .... her hands. I have found that if I pounce on her hand and bite really hard ... she makes this really funny squealing noise. I run away and laugh.

So tonight I had a bug up my bum ... I decided to run around all over the house, the couch, the table and chairs. She laughed and I kept doing it ... although she didn't seem to appreciate me jumping with all my paws claws out on her head while she was watching the tv. She muttered something about stuffing me in the microwave. Whats a microwave?

No comments: