Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunday 20th April 2008


I did it!!!! When she wasn't looking I found out what is behind the door thats always closed. Its a whole other room! And wow what a fun room that is. Its got clothes everywhere, and boxes and clothes hanging from sticks just at the perfect height for a kitty to really have lots of fun. The lady came saw me and said "oh no this isnt a place for kitties". I have news for her .... thats just the perfect place for a kitty to do some creative redecorating. I think the clothes things would look so much better all over the floor. And the papers that are in the box .... now my artistic talents are telling me would most definately be more attractive spread all over the place.
I don't know how she lived to be as ancient as she is without me to help her with things this important.

I have decorated the cold room for her. Theres this roll on the wall with all this lovely soft paper ... I spread it all around the room today and brought some of it out into the other room with me. Do you think she appreciated my hard work .... oh no ... she stomped around the place muttering something about nails and my ears.
I dont think I like the sound of that one ....I think I'm going to have to teach her how sharp my teeth can be on her big fat toes .... at say .... 4am.
The lady wants to say Happy Birthday to her nephew Blake. He's a big boy now .... 11!!! I haven't met Blake yet ... but I am sure I will when he comes to visit. I think we will be good friends ....I think Im going to like biting him!

No comments: