Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday, 15th April 2008


Well I guess I should tell you a bit more about myself. Last night the lady came and took me from my mother, to a new place. I am a big girl now, I am 8 weeks old, time to leave my mother and venture out into the world on my own. The lady stuffed me in this box and put me in a rumbling noisy thing. I let my displeasure be known my screaming "get me out" at the top of my voice. She relented, lesson number one learnt ... if I yell loud enough she will let me do what I want. So I climbed up on her shoulder, not because I wanted a cuddle, I'm not that kinda girl ... but so I could see what was happening. All this darkness, then bright lights beaming in my eyes ... then darkness. After what seemed like ages ... she stops the loud thing, then drags me out into the cold and into this place then trapped me in a cold room and ... closed the door on me.

After a hundred years she let me out ... and I walked around the place thinking well if this is the best you can do... I guess I will have to put up with it. I looked around thinking I think I can make some creative changes around this place. That candle would look so much better on it's side, and mmm that matt... I think it would look soooo much better all curled up.

There were plastic bags on the floor with things in them. The lady took delight in pulling things out and saying "look kitty these are for you" . I was interested when she took me back into the cold room and placed a brand new shiny clean fresh as a daisy never been used before kitty litter tray. The best thing is, I don't have to share this with my mother or brothers and sisters. A whole kitty litter tray all for me ... now I think thats a really good thing.
Then she pulled out some yummy yummy yummy food ... and I didnt have to share that either.
After I had a sample of the delicious new food .... I wandered back out to the lady to find her sitting on the floor with those bags. I am learning lesson number two ... when the lady has plastic bags .... theres going to be something in there for me. In there was the next best thing to fresh kitty litter and food ..... TOYS!!! Now I definately think for the next 50 hours I stalked, swatted and generally killed 4 toy mousies and 3 feather thingies. What great fun.
Then today when she came home from something she calls work ... there were more plastic bags ... this time she had this really nice bed .... but I dont want to sleep in it ... I want to kill it.
And more toys. The bestest toy ever is this dangly jingly thing thats stuck to the wall and comes out on a stick. I can get some really good running jumps on that.
As far as my sleeping goes I sleep in the bed with her ... not because I want to be all cuddly with her ... but because its comfortable and warm. And when I feel like it I can wake her up with a quick nibble to the nose or lip.
There is a door that is constantly closed to me .... I will find out what is behind it..........

No comments: