Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday 27th April


She finally gets it ..... You have to stay home and show the kitty the love. You can't go out leaving the kitty to fend for herself. When shes gone .... I can't turn the tv on. She's lucky I didn't miss out on my favourite show Animal Rescue. These poor puddies and woofies, and a poor Swan!!!

Check the pic out ... she even moved the beany block thing in front of the tv, so I don't get a sore neck. I am the Kitty .... I OWN the LADY!!!!!!


I have even found out how to confuse her. She buys me different types of stinky stuff. This week besides the stinky fishy stuff she bought me some fresh dead meat stuff. I like variety in my food. So one day she will put the stinky fish I'll have a nibble then I'll start burying it like Im trying to cover up my kitty litter. Its my way of saying..... hey Lady this tastes like something that belongs in my Kitty litter". She then runs to remove it and put something else in there.

Haaaa ..... I own her and she doesn't even know it!!!!

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Simba,you are doing a great job !! I can see that you have your Mom wrapped around your paw,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good job training yoor mom, ours is either dense or a lot more stubborn.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Mommy says her heart doesn't beat any more it purrs! Yes we own her heart, but that is good Simba because it means no matter what, in sickness, good times or bad, she will never let us down. Sounds like your mommy feels the same way...keep listening, you will hear her heart purr someday too! The Cat Street Boyz