Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday 23rd April


I have come to a conclusion ..... I like the lady. In fact the more I think about it the more I really like her. I know she tries her best to make sure I have lots of toys to play with. She always makes a lap for me. I love walking all over her soft squishy body. Every night I snuggle in under the covers in bed to help keep her warm.

Tonight when she came home from work I ran up to her and called out "pick me up" and she did ... then I did lots of purrs ... she likes that ... and let her cuddle and scratch me and I didnt bite her. Well not for a whole 500 hours. When she put me down .... then I bite her toes. Thats what she gets for leaving me alone all day.

2 comments:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You looks like Molly, but I don'ts know if you can whap like Molly. Can you??

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are an adorable kitten. We are sure the man comes to see you. ~Socks & Charybdis

This works if your human is ignoring you, nip them very gently on the nose. It is guaranteed to get their attention. You may not like the results though if you do it too hard so remember the gentle part. ~Scylla