Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Friday 18th April 2008

I thought I would be a good kitty and wake the lady up with a kitty kiss on her ear this morning. She picked me up and ewww ... kissed me ... said 'good morning sweety is Friday". Now why should Friday mean anything to me ... but she was obviously happy about it. She went into the shower and started singing in there. Got out and said something like she has a date tonight and wants me to be on her very very bestest behaviour. She went to work as usual ... got home and spent an unusual time in the bathroom again. Singing again .... badly I might add. Then there was this bashing at the door ... and there was this man..... A stranger in our home. He gave her a flower ... and guess what ... he had a present for me!! How exciting is that. This man who doesn't know me brings me a present. The left for a long time ... then came back. And he ... the man .... played with me! You know what I think .... I think this man likes me and only takes her out so he can come home and play with me!

No comments: