Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday 28th April





When the wind is blowing outside and you have a tinkly thing hanging from the curtain .... Im going to try and fly up there and bat at it. I am a kitten .... we kittens like things that tinkle. Likewise, if you have sparkly things sitting on shelves, and I can get air from the couch chances are I am going to go and investigate it.
So you go back to your sneezing and blowing hideous stuff out of your big nose and leave the kitten play to the kitten. And while your at it .... pour more kitty milk into my bowl! Now!!!!! Go on .... !!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase


Now my friend Skeezix has tagged me ... and its my very first tag so I hope I do this right.

With my beautiful eyes I can see .... the tv ... dont change the channel

With my soft nose I can smell ........ milk .... gimme gimme!!

With my velvet paws I can touch ...... the lovely soft fluffy white blanky on our bed.

With my sharp ears I can hear ..... the tinkly thing up on the curtain .... and its driving me crazy.

With my sandpaper tongue I can ....... lick any surface I like .... my butt ... her coffee cup .... her nose and in that order.

3 comments:

Mr. Echo said...

Hi Simba, it's my furst time to visit. You gots a good start on life! Got your ladey wrapped round your paw...stinky goodniss...tee vee survise...and wakey up time duties. Good job littel dood! Remember the ladey luvs you so dont be too hard on her.

Tybalt said...

Simba, I think you did a great job on that meme!

Daisy said...

I think you got the licking sequence in the proper order!