Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday 2nd May

Normally the lady is good at keeping my kitty litter spotlessly clean, however I think with her being a bit sick, her cleaning has been a bit shoddy. So I left here a little message to say ... "Oi lady, clean it". She didnt get the message ...she thought I had kicked it out accidently .... so she just cleaned a few bits out of it, but no fresh litter.
So then I had to be more visual for her .... not real bright at times..... so I made sure she watched ... I went to the litter ... sniffed .... flicked my tail ... looked at her ... then squatted on her nice fluffy white matt ... and did my kitty business .... all the while keeping eye contact.
Guess what ..... She finally worked it out .... CLEAN THE LITTER!!!! Once I started tinkling on her matt .... I never seen her move so fast. Within 2 minutes nice clean fresh kitty litter. She is so my slave!!!!!

6 comments:

Sweets the Cat said...

Hahaha! Good to keep those humans in line, even if my servant just cringed. Meow haha!

Chance said...

Hahahahaha, gud wun. I did dat to mai Mommie too. I peed on da flor next to mai box (which is a top entry so she knows I didn't just miss) an wile she waz cleenin mai box, I poopded on da floor rite nex ta her. She cweens da box daily now. Hehehe.

Artsy Catsy said...

Good work, Simba! Misplaced tinkles always gets the job done!

Rocky

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

simba
She won't do that again!
Purrs
Way to go girl
Abby

Daisy said...

That was a good plan you had Simba! And it worked, too.

The Crew said...

Any technique for getting your litter changed is perfectly acceptable!