Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday 25th April - Anzac Day

Firstly today the lady told me what Anzac Day is and what it means. To all the Diggers ... Thank you. You made it possible that little kitties like me in this wonderful country are free.
Now with it being Anzac Day ... that meant she didn't go to work this morning ... which meant last night she brought home this stuff ... she called it champagne ... I call it silly stuff in a bottle. She started dancing and singing around the place... then she was on the computer till all hours of a morning.. How is a kitty supposed to work with her hogging the computer!!
Then we went to bed I think she said 4am.... I did my job this morning and saved her from the loud buzzy thing, and gave her a little kitty kiss on the eyelid .... do you think she appreciated it..... no! She pushed me away and rolled over and went back to sleep. Then when the buzzy thing went off she said some words that I don't think a little kitty like me is supposed to hear.
Then tonight she went out .... she was gone soooooooooo long ... and she only put out a few crunchy things for me to eat. I dont like those. When she got home .... I ran up to her and told her .... Feed me lady .... and she did!!! This awesomely stinky fishy stuff in a can ... boy it was good. So I nibbled at a bit ...then jumped up into her face and stood on her chest and looked her in the eye and breathed my nice perfumed breath on her to show her I care. The next second my sensitive kitty nostrils smelt something on her. I know what that smell is .... it was dog stink. She had been out giving attention that should have been mine ... on of all things dogs!
I am going to have to find these dogs where ever they are and tell them not to go near my lady.
As for the lady ..... I think I am going to have to leave her a nasty surprise somewhere she wont find it for days .......... just to show her whos the boss of this place!

2 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

It was very nice of you to share your fishie-breath with your mom!