Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday 26th April


Today the lady came home with yet another plastic bag. Todays offering was this super duper cool thing ... this super soft tunnel thing ... and its stripey too ... just like me! Not only can I stalk her from it ... but it makes this wonderful crinkly sound ... I think under her bed at 3am would be a great place to play with it ... along with the squeaky mousie.
I also want to thank all the kitties for commenting and welcoming me to the blogosphere. Wow I didn't realise there were so many of us wonderful kitties blogging. I look forward to reading them all. Head butts and kitty kisses to you all.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Wowie! A Crinkle Bag! That looks like so much fun.

Do not forget to put your link up every day on the cat blogosphere so everycat will come to visit, and also to learn all of the daily cat news. Here is the link:

wwwDOTblogDOTcatblogosphereDOTcom

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
That does look like so much fun...
Purrs, KC

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, crinkly bags unner da bed at dark o thirty is a great game.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I tagged yoo for a meme!

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great crinkle bag! i think under the bed at 3am is a great time to play with it!!

you are so so cute. Daisy is right, put your linky up every day and call the kitties will visit you!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Mommy bought us a crinkle fish at Target. I don't know what she was thinking, we can barely fit half our bodies in there! Mommy said, it looked bigger in the store....We're not laughing mom.......The Cat Street Boyz