Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday 3rd May

The lady brought a pressie home to me today ... that nice man. He came to visit me .... and he brought a little person for me to taste... I mean play with. Her fingers didnt taste very nice though cos the lady put coloured stuff on them that smelled really really bad ... and her toes too. It smelt so bad that I couldnt bring myself to sample the little wiggly morsels. Next time she comes here Im going to though. They are perfect sized to be one little nibble. mmmmmmmm
Then they all left me alone .... for hours and hours and hours. When the lady came back she was alone and she had missed my dinner time! Yeah sure there was kitty milk there ... but no stinky stuff. After she gave me a quick cuddle and kiss she realised her stupidity and fed me. I had a little nibble of my dinner then went up to give her a little cuddle. I put my paws on her face and gently went to give her big squishy nose a head butt ... then I remembered ... you left me ... so I bit down hard on it. Thats what you get for missing my dinner time. I turned around... stuck my tail up in the air and went and finished my stinky stuff!!!

4 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

*paws clapping* great job Simba. you get points for cuddling and you taught her a lesson.

i love how you trained her to do your litter box. you're one smart kitten.

Daisy said...

Yep, she deserved the Bitey. Definitely.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Good job Simba!

The Crew said...

Excellent work! Never let them forget just who is the boss.