Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday 8th June

Today started out well .... woke up back in my home with the lady and someone new ..... my Nanny. Nanny is a nice lady she gives me lots of cuddles and morsels of food. Later in the afternoon my world as I know it ended. The lady went out and came back .... with 2 big full grown kitties. I hissed and growled at them ... and they the cowards ... ran for cover. One of them the big girl cat who's name is Mooey .... ran straight under my bed. The other one who is a boy cat called Fred ran under the lounge. Everytime I walked past them I hissed and they hissed. But I am not going to weaken ... this is my house and they have to live with me. The lady tells me they are my long lost brother and sister who were living somewhere else. Apparently they were outside kitties and have to get used to living inside again. When the lady lived with them before she loved them and looked after them like she does with me. She told us we all have to get used to being a family because she loves us all. She is very worried about how we are all going to get along. She has a week off work so we can get used to each other.

8 comments:

Nomi said...

I'm sure it will all werk out OK. You jus haf to get to know them and they haf to lern to lif with you. Before you know it you will all be fwends !!

Karen Jo said...

Things are going to be really interesting around your house for a while. I am sure that you will all get used to each other soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Simba! We just heard about you over at Mickey's. We thought we'd come say hello! Hello!

Unknown said...

Hi Simba, you and me are both stripey kitties and we look kinda alike. I found about your blog from Mickey's blog post where he listed a buncn of new blogging kitties. It's nice to me you. I've tagged you for a meme - you can see the rules at my bloggy. Purrs.

Liss said...

it just takes time.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Simba. Hoping you and Mooey & Fred are getting along a little better by now.

We heard about you from Mickey, and we thought we should drop by and welcome you all to the Cat Blogosphere.

Tesla and Hansel said...

meh friend Mickey said i should stop by an say hai to yoo.

Yoo could always give sum good whaps to remind who iz boss.

Cat Street Boyz said...

When I was the new brother, mommy brushed me with the brush she uses on the other Boys and then rubbed me with kitty blankets that had their smells. We kitties get very upset with strange smells....take your time Simba...it's nice not being alone.=^Y^=Ty